3rd EuroPris ICT in Prisons Workshop
- Event Start Date:
- 29th June 2016
- Event End Date:
- 30th June 2016
- Sintra Prison, Portugal
In cooperation with the General Directorate of Probation and Prison Services Portugal, the third EuroPris ICT in Prisons Workshop will take place on 29-30 June 2016 in Sintra, Portugal. Experts working in the ICT sector of prison and correctional services are the main target group. The aim of the workshop is to bring together ICT prison professional from across Europe to exchange information, knowledge and best practice and build a network.
A detailed programme will be published shortly on EuroPris website, however among the topics covered will be:
- Internet of Things;
- Added value of the use of internet by inmates;
- Connecting the inmate to the digital world. Looking into the future;
- Cloud and data protection and internet;
- Collaboration between police and penal system;
- Video-conferencing – specific on visiting;
- Tender Management – lessons learned.
Break out sessions will include case studies from different countries and provide for the opportunity of in-depth discussions.
Over the course of the event, participants will have the opportunity to interact and contribute during the break out sessions.
For more information and to register CLICK HERE