Swiss Forum on Detention and Probation 2020
- Event Start Date:
- 25th November 2020
- Event End Date:
- 26th November 2020
- Event Theme:
- Prison and Probation in the Light of Digital Transformation
The Swiss Centre of Expertise in Prison and Probation SCEPP is organising the third Forum on Detention and Probation, which will be full online, in cooperation with
- HITCJ, Harmonisation of information technology in criminal justice
- KRIMINALVÅRDEN, the Swedish Prison and Probation Service
- ICPA, the International Corrections and Prisons Association
- EuroPris, the European Organisation of Prison and Correctional Services
- REPR, Relais Enfants Parents Romands
- PERSPEKTIVE, Perspektive Angehörige und Justizvollzug
- Move the digitisation into a position of necessity for the criminal justice system and identify fin-dings for the development of proper practice and transfer of knowledge.
- Improve the fulfilment of core missions – in particular reinforce the principles of normalisation and equivalence, rehabilitation and the protection of public safety – through digital solutions and incentives based on experiences from Switzerland and abroad.
- Discuss and clarify the skills required for offenders and professionals to optimally steer and make the best of the digital transformation
- Contribute to the optimisation of handling process and support to individuals using data-based and empirical knowledge.
- Explore the possibilities and limitations of running an online forum offering a wide range of exchange formats, and gain experience on.
- Representatives from all professional categories and roles in corrections, including probation officers, staff working in pre-trial and administrative detention.
- The participation of trainees with management responsibilities in corrections is particularly desirable
- Decision makers in corrections, heads of office, executives from prison and probation services and from the correctional facilities
- Suppliers of digital solutions or specific proper practice developers
- Other specialists with an interest in corrections issues
FOUR CORE TOPICS
In order to achieve the conference goals, the issue of digital transformation will be presented and discussed in relation to four core topics:
- Smart cooperation for a sustainable growth
- Strategies for digital transformation
- Digital solutions and digital skills
- Digital case management
More information: https://www.skjv.blackpearlproduction.com/?page_id=264