eduPRIS organises a series of webinars
ICPA is a partner in the Education, Training and Lifelong learning as Dynamic interventions to promote Inclusion and Common values in Correctional Justice for Minors and Young adults with Educative challenges (eduPRIS) Project. It aims to improve the learning outcomes of education in juvenile settings through the direct and active promotion of inclusive learning environments. Along with that, it strives to improve the management of teaching & learning professionals in the juvenile justice system in the partner countries and at the European level, supporting teachers, educators and leaders of educational institutions in dealing with and reinforcing socio-economic diversity in the learning environment of the criminal justice for children and youth.
eduPRIS organises a series of webinars that will take place from July to December 2021. They are free, open to the wider public, and include topics such as:
- The Minor and Young Offender as the Main Actor of the Education Process (July 23 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm);
- The Educator in Juvenile Justice Context (September 13 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm);
- The Role of Civil Society in Juvenile Justice (October 8 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm);
- Game, Gamification & Serious Play as Creative Tools in Juvenile Justice (November 12 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm);
- The Digitalization Challenge (December 10 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm).