The Education, Training and Lifelong learning as Dynamic interventions to promote Inclusion and Common values in Correctional Justice for Minors and Young adults with Educative challenges - EDUPRIS project is focused on reducing the disparities in the learning outcomes of the educational experience of a young offender, support reaching quality educational outcomes by integrated methods, support the multidisciplinary approach and promote the essential role of education in criminal correctional justice.
The purpose of EDUPRIS project is to set up and upscale a specific working method for educators working in juvenile justice (staff belonging to the Ministries of Justice, delivering educative activities outside of standard curricula).
Improving the learning outcomes of education in juvenile settings through the direct and active promotion of inclusive learning environments;
Improving the management of teaching & learning professionals in the juvenile justice system in the partner countries and at European level supporting teachers, educators and leaders of educational institutions in dealing with and reinforcing socio-economic diversity in the learning environment of the criminal justice for children and youth.
- A practical method to work with children and youngsters, under the form of a manual for teachers.
- The European Community Passport toolbox, which is a very concrete box of auxiliary materials, games, pictures, small objects, to be used in evaluation and implementation of learning contexts.
- A support mechanism for teachers and professionals from both justice and education that interact with children and youth correctional settings (competencies, and youth in self-development tools, practice, materials).
- A practice for the professionals to put on the public agenda the needs of their clients and to push for a change at European level in connecting education with justice to safeguard an inclusive learning environment, with no exclusion and marginalization
- West University of Timisoara – UVT
- Gherla Prison -PGCJ
- Universita Degli Studi di Sassari-UNISS
- Stichting foundation ICPA Office in Europe
- Association ARID- ARID
- Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente – CPIP
- Pontifical University of John Paul II – UPJP II
- Aproximar, Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social, CRL – APROXIMAR
- Merseyside Expanding Horizons – ME